In order to avoid production delays or additional costs, please follow these instructions and provide your artwork as follows:
- use any software you like to create the sign artwork (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- use CMYK colour mode and 300 ppi resolution (minimum 150ppi resolution).
- ensure the file size exactly matches the product's required dimensions PLUS 1/16" bleed on all edges. For example, an 18" high x 24" wide sign would require artwork that is (18" + 1/16" + 1/16" =) 18-1/8" high x (24" + 1/16" + 1/16" =) 24-1/8" wide
- black type and content should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100
- use Pantone Solid Coated colours for the best colour accuracy on logos etc.
- it's best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center
- embed all images (no links)
- select all text and convert it to outlines (curves)
- make sure the file does not have trim marks or any additional content except for what you want to have printed
- export all files (with bleeds) into high resolution PDF format
- if you have multiple content versions of the exact same sign size and orientation (e.g. 18"w x 24"h golf tournament sponsor signs with different logos) combine all the pdfs into one multi-page pdf (if we have to deal with separate pdf files for that type of signs, extra charges will apply)
- if you are using directional arrows on double-sided signs, your file should be 2 pages with each page showing different arrow direction so they point in the same direction when printed back to back
- if you select real estate grommets, the center of the grommets will be 4 inches from the left and right edges, and 1 inch from the top and/or bottom edge
- if you select corner grommets, the center of the grommets will be 1 inch from all edges.